Alix Perez & Zero T
The Ladders / Enemy of Reason
Dispatch Dubplate returns, with two of the most infamous unreleased dubs of the past decade; the Alix Perez & Zero T collaborations ‘The Ladders’ & ‘Enemy of Reason’ will finally be made available digitally and on a limited vinyl press.
A ‘dubplate’ in its purest form, becoming something of an urban legend in DnB, the tracks were kept ultra-exclusive for years; sent only to a select few DJs, only accessible to those attending the clubs, fuelling the excitement that made up the dubplate culture we celebrate within this series. Truly defying the test of time, we present two tracks that still provoke just as strong a reaction on the dance floor a decade on, and for some, spurs nostalgic memories of ‘The End’ in London. With 400 hand stamped, signed and numbered heavyweight vinyl copies available, there is a very limited press and much like previous Dispatch Dubplates, this will never be re-pressed.
Please note: slight change to spec to give us and you the best quality product possible:
• 180g vinyl (heavier and thicker than standard releases)
• Inner label stickers from DISDUB005 onwards are now already pre-stuck onto the records centre (the artist and track information is left completely blank for you to choose to write on the inner vinyl label sticker or not)
• Kraft card outside sleeve (no artwork but will be 'stamped' on with a 'Dispatch Recordings' label black ink stamp)
• Additional plastic outer protection sleeve
• Additional bonus sticker pack included
• Stickers hand-signed by artist(s)
• Individually and uniquely numbered per record
• No re-press (ever)
**All physical copies now sold out from our store. Digital Files are available right now below. **