Dispatch Dubplate 11
£1.00 – £9.99
We only light the beacons for Dispatch Dubplate on special occasions and this is no exception; DLR is back, with a first solo release since his 2016 album ‘Dreamland’.
Bristol’s finest has kept these gems close for the past year, reserved mostly to his and Ant TC1’s own sets – we are proud to finally reveal these locked away dubs.
DLR returns to Dispatch with his distinctive blend of mischief with mayhem; experimental and unexpected at every turn, but superbly suited to the dance floor.
*EARLY RELEASE DATE: 31/08/18 via Dispatch Website & Bandcamp ONLY. GENERAL RELEASE DATE: 14/09/18 for all other stores*
This release is limited to 400 copies and will never be repressed.
The first 50 copies sold will feature additional artwork as an insert to the record.
First 100 copies are £9.99, RRP is £10.99
DISPATCH DUBPLATE VINYL FORMAT:
• 180g vinyl (heavier and thicker than standard releases)
• Inner label stickers are now pre-stuck onto the records centre (the artist and track information is left completely blank for you to choose to write on the inner vinyl label sticker or not)
• Kraft card outside sleeve (no artwork but will be 'stamped' on with a 'Dispatch Recordings' label black ink stamp)
• Signed by Artist/s
• Additional thick plastic outer protection sleeve
• Additional bonus stickers included
• Individually and uniquely numbered per vinyl
• No re-press (ever)
• Vinyl copies sold on this store include a digital files of the release. “Do I Know what I'm doing” is a vinyl exclusive and will not be available digitally
A. DLR – “Looking in from the Outside”
B1. DLR & Ant TC1 – “Where Are They From?”
B2 [VINYL EXCLUSIVE]. DLR – “Do I Know what I'm doing”
C. DLR – “When I'm Trippin'”
“Do I Know what I'm doing” by DLR is a vinyl exclusive track and will not be available to download digitally