£1.00 – £4.50
Dispatch Release Date – 05/12/2022
General Release – 16/12/2022
Dispatch Dubplate continues its long-awaited return with the second of six new releases, brought to you by Quartz. Championing the best in unreleased music and prominent dubs from within the dnb scene, Dispatch Dubplate 19 is no exception.
Forming the centrepiece of this release is the track “Brass Knuckles” with the instrumental edit taking that special place of vinyl exclusive – never to be sold digitally.
Immediately impressed by this heavily percussive and bongo-led track, Ant TC1 built an instant love for the tune. With an early test version getting impressive crowd reactions in his sets and then seeing it get the same kind of response in Mantra’s Keep Hush stream in 2018, he knew “Brass Knuckles” would make for the perfect Dispatch Dubplate release. Reworked in 2022, we’re hyped to finally get this one out there.
Alongside the vocal edit featuring Patwan’s impressive and distinctive vocals, Quartz flexes his tech roots for another four standout tracks that each pack a special punch. Full of funk and dynamic impact, expect to hear these on heavy rotation.
Available in limited edition heavyweight 12″ vinyl including a vinyl exclusive track.
B1. “Brass Knuckles (Instrumental)” – VINYL EXCLUSIVE
B2. “89 Columns”
C. “Stab Wound” – [digital bonus]
D. “Jook” [digital bonus]
E. “Brass Knuckles (ft. Patwan)” [digital bonus]
The Digital version of this release includes just five tracks, the vinyl exclusive track will not be available to download.
DISPATCH DUBPLATE VINYL FORMAT:
The first 50 copies sold across the Dispatch Stores will include a Holographic Dispatch Logo Sticker and a Mirrored Dispatch Logo Sticker, on top of the limited edition Holographic Dispatch Dubplate sticker.
• Bonus Limited Edition Holographic sticker 12 x 3cm
• 180g vinyl (heavier and thicker than standard releases)
• Limited to 300 full-release copies.
• The artist and track information is left completely blank for you to choose to write on the inner vinyl label sticker or not
• Kraft card outside sleeve with sleeves holes on both sides
(no artwork but will be ‘stamped’ with a Dispatch Recordings label black ink stamp)
• Additional thick plastic outer protection sleeve
• Individually and uniquely numbered per vinyl
• No re-press (ever)
• Vinyl copies sold in this store include a free 320kbps mp3 or wav files of the release (excludes the vinyl exclusive track)